trekmom

Kim Jensen August Designer Challenge Template

Kim Jensen August Designer Challenge Template
trekmom, Aug 30, 2020
Description:
In addition to the wonderful free template I used her kit called Rain Is Gone to showcase my garden photos from the past few weeks.
Just an FYI, the squash or gourd that is growing is a volunteer that surprised me by growing in my front flower garden. I can't wait to see what it is.
Dalis likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love how you mixed the bg of the template with photos and papers. I also love the butterfly bursting out of all that painterly goodness. Great use of the template!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dalis
      that looks like the most perfect little pumpkin. I need to grab this template it blends the pictures so nicely!!!!!! It's super cool.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim thank you so much.
      @Dalis Thank you, it's at least twice that size now. I'm excited about it.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @trekmom Can't wait to see a picture when it's ready for eating.
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      Lovely! I love the way you mixed the photos into the template, and the paint in the center breaks it up beautifully! Wonderful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      I love how you used the template to 'blend' the photos together. The paint splats on top are a unique touch that help it all work together and let the butterfly stand out. Your flowers and photos of them are gorgeous! Thanks for playing in the challenge this month!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KimJ Thank you.
      @mmbstaley Thank you so much. There was so much erasing and trying not to mess up one layer while changing another.
      @Dalis Ooh, I hadn't thought about cooking it, still not sure what kind of squash it is. Might be mini pumpkins because the CSI in me remember the squirrels stealing my cute display last fall that was chock full of those.
      mmbstaley, Dalis and KimJ like this.
    • Dalis
      @trekmom Oh funny, those squirrels gardening away for you. LOL!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).