trekmom

Lgrieveson_challenge_template_august My Crafty Life

Lgrieveson_challenge_template_august My Crafty Life
trekmom, Aug 25, 2020
Description:
I used the lovely template given to us and her kit called Wind in my Sails.
    • flowersgal
      Crafty and creative. I love seeing your creations and your colorful layout highlighting them. Crafting definitely adds some spice to life (or maybe a nice spice rack ... :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful craft projects and fabulous page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I love Penzeys spices and truly enjoyed going into the VA store for years. You do seem to do it all and documenting it is just another crafty part of you!
      trekmom likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Great! Treasure Trove! Of Your Wonderful! Crafty Endeavors!!!!!...Love The Way You Showcased Them Here!...Great Job!...
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal Thank you very much. The spice rack was a fun project.
      @Angela Toucan Your kind words are always appreciated!
      @cookingmylife Thank you, oh me oh my, I adore Penzys. Just made an online order this morning.
      @RJMJ Thank you, you've made my day for sure with your kind words.

Just an FYI, I have a giant project in the works, I have used a circular saw, a nail gun, a jig saw, sanders, drills, impact driver, galore, haven't hurt myself until I had to squat to do some detail work and end up at the ER for popping a muscle. At least I know I have one to pop!
    • LynnG
      Brilliant documenting of your wonderful craftiness :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @LynnG You have made my day complete, thank you for your kind words!
    • mcurtt
      Great job on your crafty items! Appreciate you sharing them. While I've never used a circular saw, I have used a chop saw and router when we were installing the flooring in our home.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt thank you so much. Oooh, new floors! So good. I want a table saw now, more precision cuts.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love that the template gave you little areas to showcase the variety of things you craft. Super and pretty. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).