flowersgal, Aug 1, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Journaling Challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Tottlepip template
Sabrina's Creations - La Dolce Vita
Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, now I want pie! Especially peach pie! This picture of your pie is wonderful and I love that you also included the container that the peaches came in.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - yes, food photos often make me yearn for a taste! Nothing like the taste of fresh fruit in the summer and pie is even better.
    • Electra
      Oh, what I would do for a real peach pie! The peaches we get here taste like cardboard and I remember loving them each summer where I grew up. Your beautiful LO makes my mouth water.:goldstars:heartslub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your pie looks fantastic! Loving the large background photo, the pic of the box of peaches, and of course, your pie photo with that peach next to it. Well done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Electra - well I froze enough for a couple more pies. When do you want to come over for a slice?
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Thanks. I, too, love the large background photo ... peaches everywhere -- our summer favorite.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      @flowersgal , um, like, yesterday? I SO wish I could!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • NancyP
      Oh how yummy! I'm not much of a pie baker, but I just cut out a recipe for a peach banana pie, and now seeing this delightful layout just urges me on!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).