kendrawalter

Arrow Dance

Arrow Dance
kendrawalter, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC Day 12 - Art Journal Diary

Kim Jensen - Notebook
Paislee Press - Pack Your Bags Elements (Paint, Suitcase)
Ole Little Bird - Day Trippers (Notes from the Road, and the road sketch)
Forever Joy - Vitamin Sea Stamps (sun stamp under "Florida")
Sabrina's Creations - Artist Elements (orange Washington tape)
Mommyish - Serendipity Papers (BG Paper)
Just Jaimee - 2017 Welcome Bag (Date underlines come from the calendar card highlighters)
Just Jaimee - Storyteller December 2017 Elements (Polaroid Frame)
Allison Pennington - Anecdotal Elements (staples)

Retired:
Paula Keselring - My Personal Notes (Highlighter)
Micheline Martin - Talk Geeky To Me (Pen and Cap)
chastml, KarenB and nhudao like this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. I love your take on the challenge. I love how you filled up your diary. I love all the touches of yellow and all the markers are a perfect finishing touch. Love it!
    • kendrawalter
      @Saar thank you! I always struggle with the art journal style but this one felt more like me once I got the "art" part out of the way lol
    • nfenchak
      I love this - I love how it looks like its on a desk with the highligher and pens. Your font looks beautiful. This is great, so realistically diary like. If I had good handwriting and could draw, this is exactly how'd I want to do my real life diary journal if I had one.
    • Sokee
      wonderful to go back and document a trip for your diary entries! Your shadow work is amazing! And your bold design really makes your whole page pop! Awesome job with this challenge! Thank you so much for playing and I can tell you had fun!
    • StefanieS
      Wow, this is so delightful, I love the doodled art work and the realistic effect you obtained.
    • kendrawalter
      @Eyeore thank you! Thank goodness this is digital and I can keep manipulating it 'til it was perfect. I would have never achieved such a pretty result in a real journal! It would be all ghosts of erased pencil lines and much sloppier writing, and I probably would have given up before I achieved something I liked lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).