jagruti patel

April 2019 Journalling Ch

April 2019 Journalling Ch
jagruti patel, Apr 20, 2019
Description:
Tangie Baxter - Cheery Cheeks, Boldly Go.

Text: The guilt I feel everyday – being a mom. The sadness I feel everyday - that I am not enough. Feeling like the worst parent almost every day. I struggle with this all the time. I feel I should do more, have more patience, try harder – but it is never enough. I feel like a failure. I feel like I’m constantly struggling to get to the end of the day – then burst into tears that I made it another day.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh dear friend, one needs just to go thru your pages and see the smiles of your family, the relaxed and loving that comes off each page, YOU are not a failure you are so full of want to show the love, that it overwhelm! big hugs!
    • bcnatty
      Oh my dear....you are an amazing momma!!! The smiles on your children's faces say it all!! You are not a failure, you are a beautiful woman who has a loving and happy family....that to me, screams success!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).