fruitysuet

The End

The End
fruitysuet, Apr 21, 2019
Description:
Feeling Blue with additional elements from Accident Prone, Mars v Venus, Noted, Time Flies, all by Pink Reptile Designs
Watercolor Page Drips by Just Jaimee
Fonts Pea Bhea, Times New Roman
mirjam, jenn mccabe and Dalis like this.
    • Tree City
      I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I hope that creating this page, which is beautiful even if the subject matter isn't (I hope that's okay to say?), helped you with it.
    • amandac
      I seriously want to hug you right now. I hope that this page with its honest and raw (and yet beautiful in a way that all feelings are beautiful) journaling helps Suzanne :heartlub. Beautiful art :grouphug
    • Dalis
      HUGS Suzanne, so sorry.
    • caapmun
    • jenn mccabe
      This is truly gorgeous - but I am so sorry for the emotions and feelings and difficult situation that you are going through that caused you to have to make the page/journaling. I'm glad it brought you a freeing feeling being able to scrap this. It's really lovely and truly worthy of a GSO. Big hugs to you.
    • KarenW
      my heart breaks for you - I hope you get through the next phase very quickly as it sounds like an untenable time at the moment... big hugs and thank you so much for sharing xx
    • Karen
    • bcnatty
      SO sorry that you have to go through this!! You shared your feeling so beautifully...I love the clustered border!!
    • mirjam
      Suzanne I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I am in awe that you were able to put your thoughts and feelings on the page so beautifully and clear. I hope scrapping can bring you some comfort. I know it has helped me deal with some great losses. Sending you a boatload of hugs and keeping my fingers crossed that things will get better really soon! xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).