jesskab

Always A

Always A
jesskab, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
It's about the pressure I put on myself & wondering when I'll crack.
TLP Collab
Wicked Smart
MrsPeel and jjpederson125 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh Jess! this is such a perfect letter for you!! I am just so proud of you then as I am right now getting your first page done for the MOC5!
      jesskab likes this.
    • umyesh
      Way to start off MOC right away! I wrote down my journaling but don't know how I want to put together my page haha I love how you stacked everything in the center. The lined paper for journaling is so fun with the theme of your page, too. Love it all!
      jesskab likes this.
    • wombat146
      Fabulous start to MOC Jess, love the center layering as well and congratulations on your marks!! well done! (maybe you could link your layout to the forum? I clicked on the forum one and it didn't work :))
      jesskab likes this.
    • bellbird
      Great letter and grade and page! Off to an A+ start for MOC05 too!
      jesskab likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Congrats not only on your A+, but on your take of the challenge. It makes me wonder why I couldn't think outside of the box like this. I love the layers and the scholarly feel of the kit you used.
      jesskab likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I like your take on this challenge. Most of us with take a letter and come up with a word(s). I like how your letter is symbol...a symbol of your accomplishments.
      jesskab likes this.
    • krscraps
      I love all the layers. The kit is perfect and I love your journaling!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Hermana..... I know isn't easy and at times it may seem in our heads that it isn't the right thing, us thinking we are good, that we can and will succeed.... The mind is tricky, but I always had confidence in you and I know you will succeed always, I'n anything you propose yourself in life, because you do have it....the page is awesome, like the girls well said w0w what a way to start MOC!!!!!! Huggggzz
      jesskab likes this.
    • crazsquaw
      This is an A+ layout!! Love the layers and your journaling, great page!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Nemla
      Yayyy Go Jess !!!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).