Ain't-No-Sunshine

Ain't-No-Sunshine
bbymks5, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
I scraplifted @ArmyGrl SweetSummertime
Forecast by Lynn Grieveson
Christina W likes this.
    • Ga_L
      stunning picture, love your minimalist embellishment.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing photo. I love how it fills the page and how you kept the elements to a minimum.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great shot of the road with the trees on either side - gorgeous even without the sunshine! And love the elements to either side. Great design and wonderful lift! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I loovvveee your photo. I love moody skies that are about to burst. The smell of rain on the air. An open road beckons adventure and things yet to come. Sometimes, there is perfection in simplicity...letting a photo tell a story and evoke memories and emotions. That is what your layout does for me. I totally love it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile
      Timmi, this is gorgeous! I love the large photo of that exquisit country road... the overcast skies, and of course all the word strips. Just fabulous! I can get sucked into the photo and go walking along that road :) Great page & scraplift!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      HeatherB and cfile like this.
    • HeatherB
      @bbymks5 Wow, that does not look like what I think of for AZ!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @HeatherB Right LOL!! It's up in the Mogollon Rim, NE of the Valley. It's so beautiful, and I wish I could bottle up the smell and bring it home...especially after it rains.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: