melidy, Jul 3, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Big Fade Template Album - Lynn Grievson
Project Mouse Artsy No.2 - Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Shine Bright - Sahlin Studio
Vellum Alpha - Sahlin Studio

Journaling Reads -
We decided to pick out a special scent for each other for our wedding day, so that any time we smelled it, we'd be transported back to our magical day. We spent a lot of time choosing the perfect scent for one another, as it had to be unique, unlike any of our regular scents, so that it would be instantly recogisable. For Phill I chose Gucci | Guilty, for me he chose Marc Jacobs | Decadence. Both were perfect, different to our everyday scents but well suited to each of us. We agreed that in addition to the day, we'd only wear it each year on our wedding anniversary, so that we could remember our day each and every year we spend together as husband and wife.
sahlink and BevG like this.
    • Sokee
      How Fantastic is this!!! Wish I would of thought to do something like this! Your photo is beautifully blended and I like how you took a photo of the bottles too!
      Love how your title is just there!
    • cfile
      OMG.. I am just getting goose bumps, especially since today is my 26th Wedding Anniversary! What a special thing to do.. I just LOVE your journaling and omg... this is why I made the challenge the way I did.. this blows me away!! I love the photo of you in your gorgeous wedding dress, and pictures of the perfume and cologne... what a neat idea! We have special things too, but not the idea of a cologne perfume, and you are so right that the scent transports you to that moment. Wow to your page, and a Froggy Fav for July!!! PS I love the vellum title too!! WOW! Thank you for playing along with the journaling challenge!
    • BevG
      Great story and idea and the page, swoon... Very nice and well deserving of a Froggy Fav!!
    • willimena
      I loved reading your journaling and super love that you have a photo of you on your special day applying the perfume. As others have said the use of the vellum title is perfect.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).