Janisn, Jul 2, 2018
Description:
Credits:
fdd - OWHD Blog Hop Template
etc_dan - sitaspell
lbw - M3 Jun 18
Khadfield - Weekend at Home
    • cfile
      Jan, what a beautiful story of your Dad. I am so glad you were able to document your memory and I bet he is smiling that you remembered this. I love the photo and I love how the top border reflects all the fruit, and the bottom border reflects all the vegetables. Great clustering!! BTW the Produce isle is one of my favorite isles in the super market. When we go to Whole Foods I am in my glory looking at all the gorgeous produce (some of them rare finds) and how beautiful and eye-appealing the displays are as they are so colorful. (Weekly when I go to Walmart it is empty alot, but I have 2 people that work in produce that I have become friends with there, and if I need something, Mike or Gina will check in the back for me!!) I am so glad you have this wonderful photo of your Dad, and I love the composition of your page and I love your journaling. Thank you for playing along with the Journaling challenge. Your page is terrific. Thank you too for sharing with us!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).