30 - Downtown
carrie1977, Jan 30, 2019
Description:
Labels and Tags by Pink Reptile Designs
Summer Serenade {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
M3 Sept 18: Mixed Media Artistry and Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
Photograph Tapes by Paula Kesselring
Mixed Media Monthly September 2018 - Capture Focus Photographic by Little Butter Fly Wings, Lynn-Marie, Paula Kesselring and Rachel Jefferies

Journaling: I had to report downtown for jury duty today. It’s not my favorite thing to do. Or, my favorite place to be. But, I spent as much time as I could outside enjoying the beautiful day. The weather was perfect today. Sunny and 65 degrees. I don’t hang out downtown. It’s really not the safest place in Fresno but there are some beautiful buildings. Some are newer but most are rundown. Many of them are vacant. It’s really such a shame. The area could vibrant but there are so many obstacles in the way of that happening. Gosh I wish I could have seen this place in it’s heyday. I bet it was so amazing!
KarenB and chastml like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      this is lots of fun, love the multi photos and themed kit!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is so interesting, visually and as someone who loves social history and travelling. I guess everyone goes to malls outside the town centre?
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @LynnG Yes, mostly because this area of town isn't necessarily the safest. It is mainly businesses, the courthouse, police station, etc. There is an outside mall but the shops are just meh. Lots of places to eat though. Oh, and there is a baseball stadium as well.
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).