StefanieS

2nd time

2nd time
StefanieS, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
For MOC6 Challenge #26:
I used Just Jaimee's Chunky Vellum Alpha, Allison Pennington's Fancy: Patterns and Backgrounds, Glitterbets, Journal cards, Plucky pockets and Elements.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and journaling - love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant journaling, and well done on passing 2nd time (took me 8 goes)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      oh gosh Stefanie... I too failed the first time.. I was driving my Mom's 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire and it was like a boat.. the 3 point turn, the hot light came on and it stalled on me! LOL I got back to driving, but they failed me anyway ... so the second time I passed with no issues. I know how rough it was for you and your hubby and So glad Rosie too got her license the 2nd time. SOmetimes I think you are right and it is the instructor .. I am wondering if they have to fail a certain amount! LOL Love the journaling and photos.. wonderful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great stories and I can’t believe how much your daughter looks like your photo. Isn’t funny how we can remember these milestones. I remember being so worried about parallel parking for the test. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      I hope that driving instructor was a good one! ;) The name caught my eye...
      StefanieS likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Loved your journaling, Stephanie! Isn't it funny how universal a mom's panic is over watching our children drive? I think it's the lack of control we feel to protect them. It doesn't matter where we come from or where we are in the world...a mother's love (and panic) is always the same.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).