https://the-lilypad.com/store/MEOW-bundle.html
lynnemarie_MGM_frame02

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pressed-Flowers-3.html

rjefferies-ephemerabits-05
rjefferies-amazingthings-miscmm-01 copy
rjefferies-anisoptera-mma-flower03 &2
rjefferies-anisoptera-mma-flower03
    • wombat146
      wow! stunning page Liz! Love your page design here and the colours you chose are awesome! Those photos are just so cute too, lol! They sure do look spoilt but why not I say, if you are that cute!! lol! Great job on the challenge Liz but you did forget to mention what you used from Paula. :)
    • easyeyes4you
      @wombat146
      I gave a link to Paula's products, the pressed flowers... Is that OK? or do you want me to make more explanation.... I separated each from the other .
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @easyeyes4you That's fine Liz, I must need new glasses!! lol! Thank you! xx
    • easyeyes4you
      @wombat146 Tonight I am going through the challenges I participated in... finding lots of comments I would have missed if I wasn't... I did find it interesting how many in this challenge had no problem with adding more designers.. At least 2... since limiting to 3 Designers was part of the challenge I was surprised... I just wrote to Courtney how much I enjoyed this weekend and a lot of it was how easygoing and happy it all was... NO big hard rules like MOC had... So I understand why it was probably ignored... But that was part of my struggle... I had things I wanted to use... such as more than one set of cat items, and I removed, things down to 3 designers... I had started with totally differnt flowers, even a different color... but I did like how Paula's pressed ones worked... Love seeing you around the different sites... Liz
      wombat146 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    May 4, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).