prd_justbehappy_stamp_grungycircle
prd_justbehappy_stitch_loop
prd_justbehappy_arrow_doodle_down
prd_justbehappy_flower_dried_honey
lynng-inkydink-pageborders-1

At the moment I am inspired
by 2 people My daughter and
my friend Bill....

During the start of Covid last year, while everyone else was purging, I was working hard to keep up with all the fun diversions the various scrapbook sites devised for us to keep our minds busy!!!! Thus, very little PURGING happened at my house!!!!

My friend Bill has ended up with deteriorating health... i have known him since march of 2019 and have watched the changes with dismay although NOTHING is stopping his take charge , push ahead personality... thus seeing the writing on the wall has gone full speed ahead, on a daily basis , putting his affairs in order... He had an old Roll top desk , which much family history and emailed his family asking who might be interested in it for the price of shipping. gone, he is trying to figure out what to do with the contents now... He also had a lovely standing grandfather’s clock.. same offer, and then the moving co. came and took i apart piece by piece, carefully packed i up and then after a period of time re assembled it at its new home in Florida I believe... This just a sample of how aggressively he has moved to put his

My daughter has a very different reason for purging... Last Fall her youngest moved back into her small house. IN order to give her a space of her own... (She works nights and sleeps days), and Julia works from home and then there are grandchildren who sleep over, etc... They decided it made sense to clean out the garage... (aka the storage unit) No cars in it ever! and convert to a small apartment for Lys. Thus the planning started.. eventually Clean out day arrived... Much was given away, or thrown out, yet more went into 2 rented storage pods for future sorting. The project started late fall and is nearing completion now... The storage pods returned and much more downsizing has happened. An avid reader, she had 8 large book shelves packed full... that was reduced to 2 after a HUGE donation to the Goodwill! Once upon a time she did Miniatures with me... long since put aside for other interests, she loaded the back seat of my car with all the Miniature Supplies she no longer wanted, so I can donate to a friend who is still into them... I have watched her, just close her eyes, and say, I want it gone... and poof it is donated or thrown out! Not sure I can do that????

The Bottom line .....

I find it so hard to get rid of anything... living with very little money for my whole life, I just cannot bring myself to throw out something I paid good money for and may have a need for in the future... Just me... working hard on emulating these 2....
trekmom likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    May 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).