Guylaine2021

2021 – January 01-15 (Left Page)

2021 – January 01-15 (Left Page)
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so great and I really love the pockets on that wood background!
    • bellbird
      so different from my January's (it's summer down under then) but winter is all about that check pattern! great choice for a filler pocket -and i can't imagine treking 8km's in the snow so good on you both for this epic way to start the year!
    • aloveland
      I love the feel of this page. Pocket pages are one of my favorites!
    • Guylaine2021
      @bellbird oh wow that must be so different to have summer in January. Does that mean you have cold weather in July ?
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      The wood background paper works really well with the theme of your page. Love your photos, especially the tunnel pic. Wow - 8km? I am impressed! Beautiful page!
    • bellbird
      @Guylaine2021 yes but it wouldn't be cold to you (i'm a wimp with cold and have only seen snow twice in my life but nothing like your snow, more like a bit of frozen rain/hail that melted and became slush really fast!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Memory Pockets Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    Guylaine2021
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).