easyeyes4you, Apr 29, 2020
Description:
Spring Template by Mommyish (parts of)

nbk-ROADTRIP-2017

nbk-rituals-Morning

prd_rituals_morning
KittyY likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful page Liz, and great journaling. so strange as you said that everything has changed right before our eyes and now we need to start new ways of doing things. I love your cluster of elements, the border on the page and the photo of you in your mask. I am glad you are healthy, but I am sorry you are having issues from the cataract surgery. (I was supposed to go to the opthamologist for my macular and cataract check. perhaps I can go soon with a reschedule, but hope your eyesight improves.) Yup the changes we have had to make in a short time. I do hope we get back to something we were happy with. Lovely page. Thanks for sharing.
    • easyeyes4you
      @cfile Thank you for your lovely reply.. Do not know how you find the time to do all you do... As for the Cataract, I was going to go for the lens that Medicare covers, then thought I needed to go for the one you have to pay out of pocket for... They warn you of blurry vision afterwards.. Does not start to describe my blurry vision.. like a glob of vaseline in my eye.. all I could see was light, for maybe 3 days.. there is still no field of vision I can see clearly , when with that lens I am supposed to be able to see all fields of vision...
    • cfile
      @easyeyes4you oh gosh.. I heard the medicare lens is not a vision corrective lens. My Aunt had the medicare lens, but my father had the corrective lens put in both eyes and his was great excep he needed reading glasses that he bought over the counter. If your vision is still blurry, definitely call them back as you should not have that issue after a bit of time. Prayers that it will be ok soon for you.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, you really did a good job with the journaling. Sorry that you are having problems with your Cataract surgery aftermath. I hope that gets sorted for you soon. And yet, it is nice having the scrap sites occupying some of our time. Love the layering and cluster work and the picture of you in your scarf mask. Great page for the challenge!
    • easyeyes4you
      @cfile Actually the lens you get at no cost is a single focal point.. you choose what you want to see with it, and that is about it.. Most people go for distance, and are so thrilled to be able to drive without glasses that needing readers for reading, the newspaper of the phone is not an issue.. I had Natural mono vision all my life, so I could see both near and far, but the far was fading and the near about gone.. We went with the near one first, and I made it clear, near vision was what I wanted... but also needed something for the computer, (hate wearing glasses at the computer!) since I am hoping to do single vision on the other eye... So I paid $2200 for that lens... no insurance covers it. The DR assures me that in the end I'll be happy...apparently I developed dry eye syndrome in the course of this... (too much computer time I fear!) . Anyway, the problem apparently is the dry eye bit... he says the lens is perfect.. so this week I started on a new kind of drops , he said it might take a couple of months.. Well I think I noticed an improvement already.. I could actually read the phone when I got up!!! Fingers crossed.... sorry to be so wordy, but I wanted you to understand how it works... All the lenses correct some field of vision, so I don't know about your Mom...? Perhaps you should get involved and find out what is going on... I found that many people just don't have any idea, totally trust the DR. end of discussion.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @easyeyes4you :) No worries on this end re my Aunt. Hugs and glad the change in drops is helping and like Heather, during this time that you are keeping busy with the challenges and things at all the digi sites :) Again, great page and stay well!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).