BevG

Life Right Now

Life Right Now
BevG, Apr 29, 2020
Description:
Loads of Fun by ForeverJoy
State The Date by Pink Reptile Designs

Journaling reads:

So last Monday right before my last load of laundry, the drier broke. After spending a lot of time troubleshooting it, James and Mark decided that the settings switch was bad. This past Saturday, Mark took off the broken switch and put on the one from the old drier in the garage. It worked okay for one load and now the timer part stopped working. It just runs forever, which is better than not turning on at all. James is ordering a new replacement part for it since we know which part is broken, but if that fails, we are drier shopping.

This is the second time that the old drier in the garage has been a source of replacement parts for the newer one upstairs. I guess being slow to remove old junk is a good thing.

Also in the broken category, the thermostat upstairs broke on Sunday. I picked up a new one on Monday and Mark replaced that on Tuesday. I guess after 21 years, it was time for a new one. So Mark is becoming quite the handyman.

If we have to stay at home, at least we can have things that work. Tomorrow's project? Putting the starter plants in bigger pots and changing the furnace filters. Oh the excitement!
StefanieS, LynnG, Karen and 1 other person like this.
    • AJK
      LOL! Glad you found a workaround, @BevG !!
      BevG likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling. Good for Mark for being so handy. And love that closing paragraph - made me chuckle. Great page for the challenge! Love the laundry line of clothes drying!
      BevG likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Your story is so genuine... life is like that! Great that you've got a mechanical hubby to take care of the repairs. Your laundry line was perfect to capture the everyday of the quarantine!
      BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great washing line and journaling
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).