2020-01-01 (2) Disney Project Life

2020-01-01 (2) Disney Project Life
krscraps, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
Template: Mommyish Template Maker 2
January 01 Alpha: Ink Alpha - Pink Reptile Designs
Hugs Card: Project Mouse Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
Paint: Project Mouse Artsy - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Washi: Project Mouse: Washi & Project Mouse Basics 2.0 & PM Basics - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Button: Project Mouse: Vibes - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Word Strip: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Believe in the Magic: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Font: The Contessa, Georgia

SANTA GOOFY / CHIP & DALE: After making my way over to DHS for a character palooza (which never happened), I decided to meet Santa Goofy (NEW COSTUME!) and Chip and Dale! Both were fun, but nothing spectacular.

CHARACTER SPOT: I made my way back to Epcot and headed to Character Spot (which was on its final days). Mickey and Goofy were borderline love and shove, but the Minnie meet was special. I got a super tight hug and lots of "kisses." While she doesn't speak, she was very expressive and we actually managed to hold a conversation!

JOY & SADNESS: Another meet that is moving/going away is the Joy and Sadness meet. As of late, it's been very difficult to meet them together, so I was very lucky to get them together one last time, especially Sadness. I loved meeting her, and I was glad to be able to get her to bring out her paper smile.
JennFort and destiney1 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).