krscraps

2020-01-01 (1) Disney Project Life

2020-01-01 (1) Disney Project Life
krscraps, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
Template: Mommyish Template Maker 2
January 01 Alpha: Ink Alpha - Pink Reptile Designs
White Paper/Black Button: Project Mouse: Vibes - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Washi: Project Mouse: Washi - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Never Grow Up Card/A Perfect Day Card/Magic to the Max: Project Mouse Basics No. 2 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint: Project Mouse Artsy & Artsy Vibes - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Collage Cards: 365 Unscripted - Traci Reed
Font: The Contessa, Georgia

Stats:
  • Steps: 16,897
  • Miles: 8
  • Parks: 3
  • Characters: 11
  • Rides: 0

OPENER: My favorite WDW park is definitely Animal Kingdom, even though I cannot fully pinpoint why. So it was a no-brainer that I had to make that my first park of 2020! There's just something so special and unique about it.

TIFFINS: I really wanted my first meal of 2020 to be an awesome one! I debated for a while over which restaurant to go to, but eventually landed on my favorite: Tiffins. I got my usual Surf & Turf (filet and scallops) as well as the Lion King dessert (caramel mousse, chocolate brownie and strawberry-mango sauce). I also got the Passion Fruit Iced Tea with Vanilla Simple Syrup. That's always a must get! While the meal was expensive, it was totally worth it. They also give you this cute card whenever you eat there and it always changes! It's usually a sketch by Joe Rohde.

MEXICO DONALD: I wanted Donald to be my first meet of 2020, as he is my favorite character. I even waited to do any other meet until I could meet him. And then it was a love and shove meet. I was upset afterwards; all that buildup for nothing.

VISA MEET: Today, it was Minnie and Pluto meeting at the Epcot Visa meet. What a fun meet! We talked about the New Year's Eve fireworks at the Magic Kingdom and we all had a good laugh.
JennFort and destiney1 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    70.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).