2016:MOC4: Finally
MrsPeel, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
There are so many amazing products today on SOSN, is just today, 24 hours of 50% OFF, amazing kits at Half Price!!! You can get to the Today's SOSN store by clicking HERE- or you can click on the product name to get to that individual kit/pack. :) In my page: Lynn Grieveson: Totally Trashed the Woorwork Papers. Kim Jensen: Bloomin's Dahl-Icious & Color Trio Alphas. Little Butterfly Wings: Pretty in Pink {kit} & Pretty in Pink {Journal Cards} Paula Kesselring: Embossed Tape Labels with free with Purchase Alpha (also includes the snow flakes stamps/brushes in my page). Lynne Marie: Juliette Bundle. Journaling is about how this year seems to see a good progress on Sarita's attitude and how finally, I think we will be able to sort things out - Remember the half price offers are for Today Only!!!
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you know i love your pages when you do BIG amounts of journaling and tuck it in, right?!?! love this. love the border of stamped flowers -especially the ones in hot pink, matching the dymo label WA strips. this is gorgeous Cyn!
    • Lynne-Marie
      Beautifully scrapped! I love how you framed your journaling with the elements.
    • LynnG
      Gorgeous Cyn!
    • lulyg14
      Beautiful page!!
    • Jana_2worldsart
      I love the quote of the card, I have to do one this way just journaling it's so good to record this
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).