2009: Cheers-1
MrsPeel, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
There are so many amazing products today on SOSN, is just today, 24 hours of 50% OFF, amazing kits at Half Price!!! You can get to the Today's SOSN store by clicking HERE- Or click on the individual packs name to go shopping : In my page: Pink Reptile Designs: Every Day of the Week Elements. Every Day of the Week Papers & Every Day of the Week Alpha. Also here & in Today's SOSN : Sahlin Studio & Valorie Wibbens: New Years Eve Word Art. The template is from Heather Joyce: Holly Big Tittle Guide Batman from January 2016 BYOC though I (as one does....) added a layer or 20!!!! :giggle On restoring from online back up after one of my EHD died, I keep finding these photos that being so many beautiful memories...I know I may have scrapped them before...but is so nice to go for it again :) TFL!!!
Natascha likes this.
    • gracielou
      I love all the bits and elements used here. Great work!!
    • MelanieB
      It doesn't matter if you've scrapped this before, you may have remembered something new about & it's good to get the memory on paper! You have such a beautiful way of adding embellishments to your page without overwhelming your page! Really sweet photo of you & Sarita!
    • Jana_2worldsart
      I love the hints of purple with blue that is a cute picture
    • vickyang
      Beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).