MrsPeel

1957:Honey Moon in Bariloche.

1957:Honey Moon in Bariloche.
MrsPeel, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
My parents had their honey moon in an amazing place in the south of Argentina, called Bariloche. Is a very famous, well known ski spot..the photo was put together though because my dad could never ski LOL if you knew my dad , you would be laughing loud with me...he was & is, to this day, a geek (almost 90 and he has a Facebook account!!!). There are so many amazing products today on SOSN, is just today, 24 hours of 50% OFF, amazing kits at Half Price!!! You can get to the Today's SOSN store by clicking HERE, or clicking on the product name to get to individual products :) In my page: Lynn Grieveson: Totally Trashed the Woodwork Papers Pack. Paula Kesselring: Winter Goodies {Pocket Cards} & Embossed Tape Labels with free with Purchase Alpha (also includes the snow flakes stamps/brushes in my page). Kim Jensen:Bloomin' Dahl-icious, Color Line Trio Papers & Color Trio Alphas. TFL!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness! i love how your mom is looking off into the distance and he is looking at her from behind. this is MAGIC! love the vintage look to it too - blended into the wood papers -so very artistic and creative! and that cute little ski card tucked into the corner completes the story!
    • mommy2boyz
      Oh, wow, Cynthia!! What a treasure this page is! The blended photos are just beautiful and I love the way you stitched down the date! You should print and frame this one...two of them actually...one for you and one for your parents! Such a gift to have those photos!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh what a memory, and using Paula's fun Winter Goodies Pocket card is just a perfect touch and fun to the fact that your dad doesn't ski..but still perfect in a hilarious way
    • LynnG
      Love your description of your Dad. He sounds pretty cool. You could never get me on skis either! Love your clustering and blending.
    • lulyg14
      Gorgeous blending - I wish my PS skills were at this point...but I'm working on it - hope that MOC helps get me there!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).