marijke

20-12_rjefferies_december-challenge-copy

20-12_rjefferies_december-challenge-copy
marijke, Dec 15, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...20-november-winners.74488/page-2#post-1299353

rjefferies-happinessIsHomemade
rjefferies-afterthestorm
rjefferies-lookdeepintonature1
rjefferies-mydecaj01
rjefferies-offthegrid
rjefferies-paintedmasks1
rjefferies-pocketart
rjefferies-poisson
rjefferies-saltair
rjefferies-thisistheplace
rjefferies-weareallconnected
Jefferies_makeyourmark6 template
Thanks for looking
alinalove and katell like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      This is gorgeous! I love the BIG photo blended and then the smaller framed ones...really great LO! =)
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous!!! Love your blending of the large photo and then the smaller ones lined up with the continuation of the waves. Love the dark stones(?) leading the eye into the layout and all the word strips.
      marijke likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love the continuation of your photos across your background but really sticks out is that great salt air word art directly on your photo - love it
      marijke likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great photo placement. I like how you used the large photo and then created a couple more for added interest. And a perfect assortment of word art!
      marijke likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love the view, wonderful blending !
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I have to remember to use that split photo technique. It adds such visual interest.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      there's something really special about the depth in your photo and how you have blended this, i just want to step into your page and onto those blue stones, stunning! Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).