marijke

20-08_Kim-Jensen_MStaley_Quilt-Herringbone-bordered-copy

20-08_Kim-Jensen_MStaley_Quilt-Herringbone-bordered-copy
marijke, Aug 2, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen August Challenge: Build a Background
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...llenge-build-a-background.72469/#post-1266959

Freebie template for the challenge by Melinda Staley
Kim Jensen
Eclectic Spring
Rhyme Reason

Designed by Soco: Poolside (beads)

photo: Glenna Rankin

Thanks for looking

bjc likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I like your "quilt" with the dark green and all the very small patterned and soft colors as a contrast. The b&w works well here too. The paint and beads are great for adding interest.
      marijke likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      pretty! Love the paper choices.
      marijke likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Love monochromatic colors and the contrast of the deep green with all of the smaller prints in the chevron shape. The one little sequin flower adds the perfect pop of color to draw your eye right to the sweet photo. Thanks for taking the challenge!
      marijke likes this.
    • KimJ
      Lovely tones and the perfect little cluster to accent the photo! I love the use of the paint behind the title to set it off from the background. Beautifully done!
      marijke likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all your greens and then the pop of coral, it really makes the photo stand out. I also love your scatters and the paint swatch. Beautiful layout!
      marijke likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your color contrasts with the B&W photo! Beautiful!
      marijke likes this.
    • Lillyia
      What an adorable little guy! And the background, while very attractive, is so cohesive that it remains in the background...or maybe it's because that little guy is so sweet that he steals the show and no background, no matter how wild could take attention away from him. :) In any case, it's a lovely layout and it doesn't hurt that it uses my fav color family.
      marijke likes this.
    • Mum23ms
      Great use of PP, love the B&W photo too. Great layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).