flowersgal

KimJensen_Aug2020_challenge_web

KimJensen_Aug2020_challenge_web
flowersgal, Aug 2, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen Challenge - August 2020
Credits:
MStaley - Quilt template for challenge
Kim Jensen - Summer Blast Papers; Against the Grain Frames; Cliptastic 6 - emojis; Mash Up Words
Valorie Wiggins - Sprinkles v30
    • KimJ
      Oh, I love the colorful quilt with the muted tones of the photos, and shrinking it down to let the photo background show was a great way to use the template! Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @KimJ - thanks for the kind words. My mother was a quilter and our beds always had quilts on them to "cover up with." Unfortunately I don't have any photos of her quilting but did inherit many quilts which I have shared with my two grown daughters.
      KimJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a beautiful page. I love how you used the template. The way you framed the photo is great!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Love the happy colors contrasted with the muted tones of the photo and background - they lend a cozy warm feel to the cold and snow <3
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Someone looks cold! Yes, quilt weather! I love how you shrunk down the template to incorporate it into your 8.5 x 11 format.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful use of colour with b&w - fantastic
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Mum23ms
      What a fun twist on the template! Love the large photo background!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).