mmbstaley

On Her Wedding Day

On Her Wedding Day
mmbstaley, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
For the Kim Jensen August 2020 Designer challenge
credits:
Kim Jensen Aug 2020 Challenge template
Kim Jensen paper packs: Eight Nights Papers, Vibrant Papers, Girl Friday Papers, Pieces of You Papers
Kim Jensen elements: Phrames,Vibrant Mixer, Bloomin' Froufrou, Bloomin' Lush, Bloomin' Ruffled, Embroidered Date Tags, Confection Affection Alphas
Kim Jensen Alphas: Vibrant Alphas, Shameless Glass Alpha (retired)
font: Black Jack Regular
heather_dw likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a cute wedding selfie! love the chevron pieced bits and that gorgeous flower cluster and glass alpha too!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful photo! I love how you layered it with BG papers. Your cluster is gorgeous and I love the little red accent flower by your title. Thanks for the template! It was fun to use.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Perfection as always my friend. One of my grand daughters is married and has a baby now. How time flies. Hoping to be scrapping again soon. The farm in Kentucky sold and we are on our way to retirement in California in the next 45 days to be near our youngest daughter. Miss you!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous colour scheme. I like the glass letters withthe b&w photo. Beautiful.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      @GodBlessAmerica Our babies have grown up. I'm glad you are moving closer to family - enjoy your retirement!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).