MrsPeel

1994 WalesTrip_Page1

1994 WalesTrip_Page1
MrsPeel, Jun 1, 2016
Description:
From the super awesome products on offer on SOSN at 50% OFF today only: Valorie Wibbens: Lets Get Lost Kit and Let's Get Lost Stamps. There is also a gorgeous pack of Let's Get Lost Journal Cards, I didn't use them here as this is page one of a book I intend to scrap and print, inspired & mainly based on the gorgeousness of this collection. This is also for the June Journaling Challenge- something that took my breath away....this trip was an 8 days round trip London - Midlands via North of Wales...we drove a lot and saw breath taking places but the greatest taking my breath away was the minute I realised I wanted to have kids (I was 34) The book I promised Sarita years ago I would scrap, the story of how she came to exist. After we got married Andy took me to a round trip of Wales to see the places they used to go in his childhood with his family. I had this idea that I didn't want children, but in one of the beaches we stopped in North Wales, called New Quay Wales (as there is a New Quay in Cornwall that is more famous & bigger) Not only the beach, a very small bay with a path to go down in which you go on taking the beauty of the place, the proper sand (I had only seen beaches with pebbles till then in England!) but also a little girl who couldn't have been more than 2 years old, came to play with me, and I was so full of love for this kid, something came into my heart in that half hour we played there. When we got back to the car I said: "we need to have a baby" - so, New Quay Wales is the place where Sarita started to exist :) That little girl's name was Amberley, she had a Victorian kind of hat with frills, and curls so golden that she looked like a little Shirley Temple. Funny thing, that Sarita also looked like that when she turned 1 until she was 5.... :) Remember these are HALF PRICE all day today only!!! TFL (and reading, if you're still here LOL)
Karen, CathG, Valoriew and 5 others like this.