zinzilah

18feb04_bluetit

18feb04_bluetit
zinzilah, Feb 6, 2018
Description:
These are small things that without fail make me happy. Dawn Inskip light shade flower garden Watercolour
Angela Toucan, BevG and MrsPeel like this.
    • Serena
      These photos are so pretty and I really like how you've 'framed' the sketch! Nice touch!
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome Olga!!! so soft, crazy amazing framing!!! I need to spare time to come stop for longer, This is gorgeous, wonderful art!!!!![​IMG]
    • Nightshadow
      I have never seen a Blue Tit in real life, but I've admired their beauty in photos for years. You've created an outstanding layout here filled with color, beauty, and wonderful textures.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh they are beautiful!!! I can see why you love them! This is such an absolutely gorgeous page!! Thanks so much for playing along!
    • BevG
      Beautiful photos!! I love how you used the sketch and framed it. Your Challenge Layout post is above mine and I was scrolling down, I saw your pages. I was ooo - I like that one, and that one, and that one, and... Excellent work!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is just incredible! absolutely love this! the photos are amazing and the way it is scrapped lets those darling birds and their colors shine! ;)
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so pretty. Everything about this makes me smile: the textures; the blending, the photos of one of my favourite birds; the embellishments - everything.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).