londoncuppa

1802 PHOTO CHALLENGE_The Little Things A-Z (londoncuppa)

1802 PHOTO CHALLENGE_The Little Things A-Z (londoncuppa)
londoncuppa, Feb 11, 2018
Description:
I started to do a page on one thing but quickly realized that I have too many things that I love and bring me little daily joys. I also realized that too many of them surround videos...lol. Thanks for looking at my layout!

JOURNALING:
  • AMAZON - KINDLE, MUSIC, VIDEOS, PRIME EVERYTHING ... YES!!
  • BLANKET - THICK & FURRY; WEIGHING ABOUT 50 LBS. PURE LUXURY
  • COFFEE - GOLDEN ELIXIR OF HEAVEN. MY DAILY NECESSITY. PURE LOVE!
  • DEAR DAUGHTERS - ONE ON HER WAY TO BEING A DOCTOR; THE OTHER A MOTHER. THEY BOTH HAVE MY HEART.
  • EXERCISE - WAIT...YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS? IT’S ENGLAND, OF COURSE!
  • FITBIT - LOVE MY WATCH & WEEKLY CHALLENGE TRIBE: COURTNEY, BERNIEK, BEV, LENA, TRACIE, KAREN & JENNIFER.
  • GOD - MY FAITH IS MY LIFE’S BIGGEST BLESSING. IT BRINGS ME GREAT JOY.
  • HARRISON - MY SON. MY LIGHT. HE MAKES ME GRATEFUL TO BE A MOTHER EVERY SINGLE DAY.
  • IPHONE X - I’D GIVE UP MY COMPUTER BEFORE I GAVE UP MY PHONE. ENOUGH SAID.
  • JIM - DEAR HUSBAND. MY SOULMATE. GOD’S GIFT TO ME. WE BALANCE EACH OTHER.
  • KEY LIME GREEK YOGURT - CHOBANI WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS. YUM!
  • LAW & ORDER/LUCIFER - BEST U.S. TV SHOWS ON CURRENTLY. I’M STARTING TO SEE A PATTERN WITH MY JOYS SURROUNDING TV.
  • MEDICINE - AS SOMEONE WITH CHRONIC CONDITIONS, I’M GRATEFUL FOR THESE.
  • NETFLIX - CHARTER MEMBER OF NETFLIX & HULU...LOL. THEY FEED MY INNER COUCH POTATO WHEN IT BECKONS ME.
  • ORANGE CRANBERRY SCONES- I LOVE TO MAKE THESE FOR MY FAMILY.
  • “PHILE” - LOVE THE TRAITS THAT MAKE ME WHO I AM...AN ANGLOPHILE, PLUVIOPHILE, CERAUNOPHILE, BIBLIOPHILE...PLUS A FEW MORE “PHILES!”
  • QUILT- AN OLD, UGLY, HAND-PIECED QUILT MY GRANDMOTHER MADE.
  • ROKU- HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE (EXCEPT BATHROOMS). I COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!
  • SCRAPBOOKING (AND MY STASH) - MORE THAN JUST A HOBBY. AN OBSESSION AND WAY OF LIFE SINCE 1997. HYBRID, BABY!
  • THE LILYPAD - MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME AND OBSESSION ENABLER SINCE 2013. MORE THAN A STORE. MY SCRAPPY FAMILY.
  • UKTV - GIVE ME CHANNEL 4, E4 & MORE4 OVER ABC, CBS & NBC ANY DAY!
  • VITAMIN WATER ZERO - MY DAILY LIQUID INTAKE CONSISTS OF THESE & COFFEE. SAD, HUH?
  • WELSH CORGI - DARBY, MY SWEET PEMBROKE, MAKES ME SMILE DAILY.
  • X - DON’T HAVE AN “X,” BUT I HAVE TO INCLUDE MY IRL BOOK CLUB: STINKY CHEESE & WINE BOOK CLUB. MY TRIBE.
  • YOU TUBE- WHAT CAN’T YOU FIND HERE? AH, THE JOY IT ALWAYS BRINGS!
  • ZEH COLLECTIONS - SHOES, DOONEY BURKE PURSES, MAKEUP, CRAZY PJ'S. I KNOW IT’S MATERIALISTIC, BUT I LOVE THEM ALL!

ALLISON PENNINGTON:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Graphic-Alpha-v.2.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Life-is-an-Adventure-Part-2.html
SARA GLEASON:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Start-Here-elements.html
LYNNE-MARIE:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Darling-bundle.html
MOMMYISH:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/CU-Birch-Tags-and-Burn.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Jan-2018-BYOC-Styles.html
TWO TINY TURTLES: All About Me from A to Z (modified template)
    • londoncuppa
      @cfile Wow...thanks so much, Christa! I really appreciate the kudos! I've done some pages of Darby. You need to tell DH that every home needs a pet, and a true Anglophile such as yourself NEEDS a Corgi...lol. They do make great guard dogs. Tape some pics on your fridge. Those bat ears will win him over eventually! :D
      cfile likes this.
    • londoncuppa
    • londoncuppa
      @kewl_jive Oh my goodness, Beth! Thank you so, so much for the GSO! You've made my day. It made all the time the page took worth it!! :love
    • IntenseMagic
      This is absolutely amazing, Margaret!! Way to take the challenge to a whole other level! Wow!! All of your little things are wonderful and I have lots of the same loves :) So glad that Christa gave you a Froggy Fav, because it is totally deserved!! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • londoncuppa
      @IntenseMagic Thanks for the awesome challenge, Jan (I always love your challenges)! I still can't believe I was honored with a Froggy Fave and GSO for my page. I'm so, so grateful. Thanks again for the kudos!! :beat
    • TwoTinyTurtles
      Sooooooo awesome! LOOOOOVE IT!!!!
    • londoncuppa
      @TwoTinyTurtles Thanks so much! Your template was a huge help in pulling this page together. So glad to see you’re part of The Pad family. :heartlub
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile I am so SO glad you are going around the gallery and sharing the fabulous work of arts our girls make....this...OMG.... I was coming to say was glad Chrosta Froggy Faved you Margharet.... and say how awesome it would be if I was on GSO duty, because this is something I would love to share with the world...... and of course I see my GSO sister (and fabulous scrapper extraordinaire!!!!) @kewl_jive (miss YOU!!!!, our little pm chats and seeing you here more often!!!! need to catch up!!!) has done that!!!!!!!! AWESOME awesome fill of awesomeness, Margaret!!!!! you are amazingly awesome!!!!! [​IMG]
      londoncuppa and cfile like this.
    • londoncuppa
      @MrsPeel You are so sweet, Cynthia. Thank you so very much for your wonderful words about my page. Luv ya! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      NO sweetness here, just fair praise!!! you always come up with original, peculiar in the best way pages and projects!!!! I had seen pages made with a template similar to this , with the speech bubbles all around the page, but...the way you did here? nothing like this. You are the whole package, you have visuals that are delightful, originality always present, your sense of humor, and emotion ..your pages have everything, in any style you go for <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).