08-19_Wk-2_Every-day-Outside
SharLamb, Aug 13, 2019
Description:
lgrieveson_retro_pop_4_border
nbk-anything-is-possible-ABP-frame
Fonts: An Unfortunate Event and Aisling
My photos
Journaling:
Last summer we made the hard decision to remove 17 fir and cedar trees from our yard so as to allow some sunshine in. We grieved over their loss for a few days, and then started making plans for the space. Since other hydrangeas in the yard thrived so well, we decided to make the new open space into a hydrangea garden. What a joy it has become. Whenever it is dry and warm enough, I am out on the patio enjoying the show these beautiful plants put on for me. I also love the birds that come to the feeder, and the happy sound of my little fountain. Our back yard has become a restful retreat from the world.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page, the filmstrip is perfectly placed, love your journaling
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like a beautiful garden, and a good decision that you made.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love hydrangeas too! Your backyard haven is lovely. I like that curved filmstrip framing the page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Smwhite
      This is so beautiful! I love the background and the step by step at the bottom of the page. You've told your story well!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh how amazing that this is taking me there, I can see the opening for the sunshine (also understand well the grieving and how difficult the decision is, we had to chop 2 of ours in our house in north east Brazil and wasn't an easy thing either!!!!) love the biog photo and the strip, the text that tales us there, the whole beauty of the page as always with you, is wonderful!!!!!!! Apologies for the delay... I am trying my best and miss you girls hugely....
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).