Kate Hadfield ; What ever the weather
Alison Pennington ;Snap shot
NBK Design; Carefree
NBK Design ;Art Crush 18
Mommyish; Back in session
Font ; Little City by Broken toy.com
MrsPeel and Rikki like this.
    • mcurtt
      I like your depiction of water, the tourist invasion, the buildings, the cars. I guess that's what happens when you live in a beautiful place.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Rikki
      Oh, wow, your summer doesn't sound very enjoyable. And your page reflects that beautifully. Well done!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Smwhite
      I hear your exhaustion in the story... tourist season must be hard when everyone invades your island. Great use of the skyline blended with your photo, it really portrayed your story well. Take heart, September is almost here!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      not sure where to start, but I am LOVING your vision with these prompts!!!! It has made a huge difference now I have been to Malta and met you.... I can imagine and feel ... it is actually pretty much applicable to Buenos Aires or the major cities in Brazil, even in north east that is a relatively un touched village where we lived, I remember not going to the main areas or beaches in summer because of the tourist and "progress" making a mess of everything... I had the thought of how sad it is that the buildings to accommodate modern tourism block the beautiful old ones too..... anyway, LOVE what you ve done here, Vivi, as always, you capture feeling and transport me to your mind and heart!!!!! Love how you created the perspective with the shadow buildings, the mixture with Kim's chalk elements..... you know I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).