Nemla

AJ-August-1

AJ-August-1
Nemla, Aug 13, 2019
Description:
All kits are by Lynn Grieveson, There are quite a few, so I am sorry if I forgot one;
Adventure calls
Hot Hot Hot
Light me home
Quiet life
Bath and bed
Bird seed
Forrestier
Head in the clouds
Sometimes prickly
Gemma
Shine on
Jolie
Madras
Phew that should be it,
    • bellbird
      Lol great job mixing half of Lynn's store! You made a gorgeous cohesive piece with so many brushes/ transfers & i love the overlapping hex's with the sun beating down on them!
      Nemla likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your depiction of heat/hot with the hexagons! It boils! lol
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Vivi, you are a superstar!!!!!!!!! honestly, have to mention, I spit my coffee in the monitor when I read... "I wish I married an Eskimo"
      :compcoffee
      trying to imagine Tony as one now :giggle
      as for the way you went.... this is perfectly and absolutely the way I think the Muse should go!!!! unlike the challenges, I think "muse" is set to inspire us and seeing how you make it go where your feeling are....is PERFECT!!!!!
      LOVE the colors, love the intensity of the feeling coming through (I could trade places with you in an instant, hot is easier than cold for me, but I do know that feeling of suffocation!!!) ... the shadows give the most amazing dimension, gorgeous pieces from Lynn... you have just giving me an idea of how to use those amazing papers!!!!!! gorgeous, full intensity ....elegant as always with you!!!!!! I ll call you in the week so we can catch up properly, and here I have to say, not only Thanks for playing with us, but THANK YOU for being one of the most important friends I have, always making yourself present with your awesome cards, reaching out always :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).