AnneofAlamo

03-photoless-b-copy

03-photoless-b-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
I spent all day, searching and smiling! what a great time! Thank you Miss Cynthia! guess I should put overachiever too - as I have 6
1. true believer
2. married
3. mamarazzi
4. polly ♥
5. organizer and cleaner
6. strong & healthy

Credits:

KAagard_Faithful
KAagard_Healthy And Fit

KimJensen:
Mashup Paper Words
Relate It_
Srsly Stoked_papers
StitchFold AP
awesome_paper-white
Sbasic_Love Love Kiss Kiss
TLP_logo-png
VW_My Gallery Frames
gmiller-youmeawesome-spill
hoppybday_mmartin_burst
just jaime-
3April2015-nshw-_proud of who i am
jj-st2019-jan_arrow love
jj-st2020-may_word hello
justjaimee_stjan2013_wa_organize
lbw_at the office
lbw_i scrapbook
mommyish_happiness-within_st-happiness
paislee-galleryframes
paislee-onmydesk-
pink reptile designs:
cleaningbug
dailyroutine
exercise energize
love love kiss kiss
love you beary much
photographic
sahlin studio_loveyourbody
MrsPeel, bjc, mirjam and 2 others like this.
    • yellowpeep
      All of this is so true! What a totally clever and wonderful layout. I hope you are very proud of who you are. xoxo
    • littlekiwi
      This is such a gorgeous layout Anne
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you "boxed out" your words! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub You are always so creative and clever!
    • pbrooks
      What a great layout! I wish I could put healthy on mine. I really need to work on that!
    • MrsPeel
      awwwww I m not sure where to start, maybe it should be with I have missed you so much!!!!! is such a delight to see you bringing more beauties to the gallery, of course, the page is wonderful... LOVE love LOVE and love more the idea of the frames, the gorgeous elements you used, and , of course, the whole feel of the page is YOU..... now you got me...I so SO should have include the Polly thing in mine!!!!!!! it had been a defining thing for me, and is how so many people have come to know me, LOVE that you included it, I really need to make time to catch up with your gallery properly, promise will do, you are a beautiful, refreshing friend and I am so grateful we have you back!!! the page needless to say, is awesome, so happy you enjoy putting together!!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • julianz
      Love this, you've collected together so many perfect elements. Just perfect.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the hand-drawn doodle feel to this page. It has a wonderful ‘The Mitchells vs the Machines’ vibe to it, that is so creative and draws you in.
      #MOC9-3 #aboutme #photoless #photoless-no-journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).