AnneofAlamo

02 MoC list My house plant favorites

02 MoC list My house plant favorites
AnneofAlamo, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
I just hit 50 houseplants. They are by far my favorite way to fill my home. My favorites
1. Pothos. They are my first and hardiest. I propagate them.
2. Five Boston ferns that explode in green.
3. The poinsettia, the red and happy of Christmas make it a winner.
4. Aloe, a huge one that amazes me how it stays alive.
5. Large Ivy, that is seen usually outside on houses.
6. A delicate small ivy that falls out of its pot.
7. is my eight foot corn silk tree.
8. I don’t know the name of this big plant, probably a fern, and it is so fluffy.
9. Pinched off the porch of an abandoned house. It keeps blooming.
10. Ponytail plant. Drinker of water and loves to be root bound.

started with Scrappin' with Liz Frosted Template (duplicated her leaves to make 10)
CD_Growth
FJ-FIRST-MATE
KAagard_Sushi_Leaves
KAagard_Yardwork
alabau_mytribe_leaves
etc_dan_naturepaint_wood3
jj-greenthumb
khadfield_bigtop_woodgrain
lgrieveson_glow
lgrieveson_sprout
lynnemarie_BigAndBeautiful
lynnemarie_woodland
lynnemarie_woodstock
onelittlebird-howitbegan
prd_reflections_leaves
prd_youcandothis
sahlinstudio_seasonofgiving
smd_abitofearth
soco_celebratelife
tangie_UpUpAway
tangie_fanforlife
tangie_myfairyfriends
    • cfile
      Love it Anne!! I love the cut outs with your photos behind the cutout frames and love all the numbers to coincide with your list of plants.. well done! thank you so much my dear for playing along with my challenge... (I have a confession.. I have a black thumb and killed my Mom's Aloe plant that she had had for 20 years when she left in my care when my parents moved to Florida.. it only took me 1 month to do it!! LOL that was in 1988... Hubby doesn't allow me near any of our plants..) Love your take on this and so beautiful!!
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing, Anne! I love the cutout leaves and how you have the photos going through them with partial extractions. It looks so lush. Fabulous page!
      cfile likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh @AnneofAlamo What an eye-catching layout!! and the air in your home must be wonderful!
    • cfile
      And now you are up to 80???? Oh my.. I am going to have to call you "Georgette".. LOL <now I have an ear worm... Georgette, Georgette, Georgette of the Jungle" LOL> Seriously, I love your page. Sorry you forgot to save the first one, but I love this one! Thanks for playing along with the MOC8 Day 2 List challenge!!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      I'm in awe! I love your layout, but I'm also pretty impressed with your plant collection. I kill fake plants. hahah. beautiful clustering!!!
    • cinna
      I wish I had your green fingers! Love your layout! I am glad if I keep 10 houseplants alive at the same time around here!
    • AJK
      @cfile @AnneofAlamo I am with Christa- I love the peekaboo effect! Makes me think of ideas for future pages. This is so cool! I'm one of those people who seem to kill a plant just by glancing at it! lol! Kuddos to you!
      cfile likes this.
    • A-M
      Wow! those large leaves over the photos looks great. What a clever idea to share your list of plants.
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...I Love This Layout!...I Love The Columns Of Leaves With Photos Tucked In Between The Leaves!...And Those Leaf Cutouts!...Perfectly Executed!...Wonderful Composition! & Oh! So Creative!...Very Inspirational!...
    • *gina*
      wow - what a creative layout - love it - great work!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).