ArmyGrl

MOC_3_Framed

MOC_3_Framed
ArmyGrl, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
Created for MOC Day 3: Crazy Number of Frames Challenge

I am so glad the only requirements were to use 10 frames and 2 pictures. This allowed for me to stretch my imagination and make an illusion page.

I keep my TLP kits in a folder by designer. Thus, to make this I simply "searched" for frames in the TLP folder and used what felt right. The floor and wall were constructed with Allison Pennington's Foundation Subfloors (fitting name) and Paula Kesselring's Basic Black #2.

Frames came from Dawn Inskips Snapshot (dearly passed, I know, but her memory live on through her art), Lynne-Marie Explore, Lynn Grieveson Waldon and Poe Faced, and Little Butterfly Wings M3 Sep 17. Some frames used more than once.

The pictures are from Seoul, Korea Trick Art Museum.
RJMJ, LynnG, Ga_L and 2 others like this.
    • Thuria
      Wow! Such an amazing and original layout! I love it! And thanks for the tip on how to search for the elements we want. I never thought we could do this. Such a gain in time !
    • Ga_L
      OMG ! this page is really stunning ! love what you did, that's very creative !
    • Sokee
      WowZers!! This is INCREDIBLE Lisa!!! The floating frames with your shadows on the floor.... as usual you inspire my creativity!
    • SeattleSheri
      So cool. A true masterpiece. I love how you connected/linked the frames and of course the extractions within the frames and the perspective shadowing are awesome :heartlub
    • mcurtt
      This is so clever! Loving the out of bounds effect!
    • vixen
      I just couldn't stop looking at your layout ♥ truly unique!
    • flowersgal
      Clever use of the frames and I like your extractions of the people photos and extensions of them overlapping the frames.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      OH...MY.....
      [​IMG]
    • ashleywb
      For Real!?! This is amazing! The linked frames, the extractions, the shadows - I'm awe struck.
    • Cinzia
      Such a great page. So clever and inspirational.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).