spcoggs

MOC2020 - Day 2: Favorite Books of 2019

MOC2020 - Day 2: Favorite Books of 2019
spcoggs, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
I listed 10 of my favorite books that I read in 2019.

Credits: Flight Plan No 28 template and High Street Stories by One Little Bird; The When Daters by Sara Gleason.
LynnG, Coady and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenevang
      I love this design! It's clean and fun and captures your theme beautifully! Awesome page.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous! I really love the clean design here onn your page and your wonderful shadows... love your reading list and the photo of the fabulous library with the row of books! terrific page! Thanks for sharing and playing along with my challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love your layout. As a reader myself, I've often thought I need to keep a list so you have inspired me. Libraries are among my favorite places so love the photo. I was interested in your list -- just picked up your # 1 at the library last night. Joy awaits!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • scrumptious
      This is a great page! I love that you don't just list the books but give a little info about your experience with the book, that will be great to look back on. The layout is so clean and sweet, wonderfully put together.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @flowersgal oh fun! Where the Crawdads Sing is so good. I really enjoyed that one.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).