Mumma848

01 Jan - Blind Scrap

01 Jan - Blind Scrap
    • MrsPeel
      I think you may have deleted and post again? it kept telling I couldn't;t comment on delete media... ignore the pm I sent you :)
      This is gorgeous, I know the feeling of having all that green and earth, we used to be able to eat of our gardens when in Brazil, a bit more difficult now in London...these days (I'm not in very good health) is just herbs on the window sill, but still is music to my heart!!! The photo of you has such a great light (and you are beautiful!) love how you went for multiple photos, sunset one is warming up my heart (is dreadful Werther her at the moment!) beautiful all together!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • zinzilah
      lovely produce from your tiny garden, love the multiple photos
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mumma848
      @MrsPeel Oh I just replied before seeing this! :-)
      Thank you! I didn't realise how much joy working in a garden could bring me!
      Im feeling very blessed to have the space to make mistakes and learn and grow!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      on top of the joy that it gives.... I was told by one of the most respected European economist, that dystopian times will arrive, and the only ones who will survive will be the ones w2ho have a piece of land to plant!!!! :)
      Mumma848 likes this.
    • Mumma848
      @MrsPeel Yes I keep hearing this!
      That and the price of food with 6 mouths to feed!! My kids have been told- we will eat what we grow, so you will learn to eat broccoli :rollin next step is giving them a section of garden themselves to plant! So much to be learnt in the planting, caring, waiting, then having mixed success and failure!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Mumma848
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    657.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).