Hello everyone and happy Digital Scrapbooking Day! (DSD) Polly Karen here to bring you a review of this months brand new set of challenges. All the details can be found in the November Challenge Forum, but I’m here to give you a look at all of them in one place. If you participate in these challenges you can earn yourself up to a 30% off coupon (2 challenges = 10%, 4 challenges = 20% and 6 challenges = 30%) for a shopping spree in the store and if you complete all 7 challenges you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a month long guest spot on the creative team! Woo-hoo!
1. Template Challenge – A new month bring a new free template from the fabulous Amy Martin. Julie (mrs2a50) is hosting this month’s template challenge. You can find the free template here:
Your pages using this template should be posted to the Template Challenge Gallery. Here is a sample page created by Julie:
2. Scraplift Challenge – Dana is our host for this month’s scraplift challenge and she’s challenging you to pick a page that you’ve found on Pinterest and then scraplift it. Once you create your scraplifted page, post it to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery. Here’s the page that Dana found on Pinterest:
And her lifted page:
3. Product Challenge – Heather (talktoheather) is the host for this month’s product challenge. She has selected journal cards for the product to use this month. She reminds us all that those fun cards aren’t just Project Life pages. Let’s see how you can use journaling cards! Post your pages to the Product Challenge Gallery. Here is a sample page created by Heather:
4. Journaling Challenge – Amanda (MandaKay) is hosting the journaling challenge this month. Since this is the beginning of a season that involves a lot of food, she wants you to create a layout and include journaling about food this month. Your completed pages can be upload to the Journaling Challenge Gallery. Here is a fun sample page by Amanda:
5. Random Challenge – Renee (renee82) is the host for the new Random Challenge. Renee has the fun idea to capture a current favorite… this can be yours our anyone else’s current favorite thing. Finished LOs with your current favs can be uploaded to the Random Challenge Gallery. Here’s is a page to get you started by Renee:
6. One Word Challenge – This month’s One Word Challenge, hosted by Amanda (gracielou), is to use the word “Here”. Document a “here” (spot, location or time) that is special to you and then upload your page to the One Word Challenge Gallery. Here is a sample page created by Amanda to get you started:
7. BYOC Challenge – The brand new Build Your Own Collab (BYOC) collection was just released yesterday and the designers have once again blow it out of the water! Your challenge (which is so easy using these products) is to create a page using 90% BYOC products from at least 3 designers. Your BYOC pages can by uploaded to the BYOC Challenge Gallery. Here is a sample page by your host Heather (HeatherB):
Remember that once you upload your challenge pages to the appropriate gallery, you should also be sure to post them all together in the Challenge Pages forum thread. This is so we can be sure to get you the correct coupon at the end of the month. Also if you have any other questions, check out the Challenge Guidelines thread in the forum too. Alright, that should be plenty of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing! Now have fun shopping while everything is on sale!