What are you working on?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsEm, May 13, 2018.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I scrap whatever I want to scrap, and scrap fairly regularly. I'm working on scrapping daily again.

Most of my project scrapping is for vacations or Disney or other special occasions. I have paper scrapped Disney albums for 2003 and 2004 that still aren't finished (just a couple of pages left in each) and I also have 2012 and 2015 Disney albums that I'm doing completely digitally.

I do feel the urge to finish them up from time to time, but most of the time I just relax about it and go with the flow. Scrapping is my happy time, and so I try to take the deadline/I've got to finish this feel out of it as much as I can. So I might scrap Disney photos, then photos I've taken this year, and lately I've been jumping back to 2010-2012 and working some in those photos. LOL Yeah. Hot mess express over here.

2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Em, that sounds like such a great idea for your mom! I do random pages, of just LIFE!

MrsEm likes this.
  3. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I used to scrap whatever, whenever and print as single pages. But with 2016 I switched to printing in chronological books, so I need to focus on one book at a time if I ever want to print. My first year it took me WAY too long to finish and print my 2016 books, so I'm trying to make up for lost time and get more current. Right now I'm working on May to August of 2017. Goal is to finish it by early June then move on to my last 2017 book. I'd love to finish that by early August, but that's probably too ambitious. Once I'm less behind, I want to tackle a vacation book from our 2016 Disney trip.

MrsEm likes this.
  4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I scrap on Sunday nights, sometimes Sunday afternoons if we no other family things going on. I always scrap my weekly project pages first, then I'll work on some of the other albums I have going on. Right now I'm working on our House Album...an album documenting the building of our house.

bestcee, MrsEm and bonnenuit like this.