Weekend Agenda

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Jan 19, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So, my weekend will hopefully consist of:

Finish reading all the entries on my MOC Challenge (Day 17) I'm loving them!
    Scrapping the MOC challenges I'm behind on.
    Hanging in the Adobe Room Saturday Night for a Game! (Come Play! There will be laughter!)

And perhaps sleep. But who can sleep with so much fun here?!?!?

What's on your weekend agenda?

bbymks5 and cfile like this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Scrapping
    Cleaning (not too much but just some decluttering incase I end up moving next month)
    Sleeping (particularly important on Sunday night)
    Haircut
    Prepping for job interview

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It's actually supposed to be like 60 here this weekend and sunny, so I'm hoping to get my outside Christmas stuff down :giggle and I'd like to clean out my car. Other than that, it will be the usual catch up on household chores, scrap, and of course come to your game...always a great time!

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Date night with Hubby Saturday night.. not sure what time we will get home but if I can make the game I will :)
    Grocery with extras for next weekend prep
    and start cleaning for visit from my Brother & Sister in law next weekend as not sure how much pain I will be in during the week... we also need to make some stuff for the visit. So excited to see them.

Monday morning I am having in office surgery at the Dermatologist to remove a benign mole margin that is Atypical (Scraping and pathology was done 12/21)... since I had melanoma 12 years ago, they want to remove bigger area as they do not know what it will turn into down the road, so I will have a few stitches too. It is on my right forearm between elbow and wrist.

That is it .. obviously scrapping MOC too.. :)

5. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

This is Happy weekend!! My daughter Anna and her husband Justin and my granddaughter Zoey are flying in for a visit till the 28th they are having Zoey baptized on Sunday! Which means my oldest son who lives 600 miles away will be driving here and staying till the 28th too!! I will have all my chicks home this weekend!! A houseful!

I have six children, two are married, two others are in serious relationships so yes a houseful!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Tonight my son has a basketball practice for a tournament tomorrow. That poor boy had a game at 11:00am, noon and 2:00pm! He is going to be exhausted!! After that I plan to be in my jammies and scrapping all evening long! Sunday is church in the morning and then more scrapping I think. :) In the evening we have a family movie night that I'm in charge of putting on, so the kids and I will be watching Leap and eating pizza. :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

A busy weekend!

Tonight - head to the shore, get some dinner with the boys, then head to the local watering hole with my parents (catercorner across the street/beach town).
    Tomorrow - Head home, make BLT Dip, and Cannoli Dip. Head to a friends for dinner and games.
    Sunday - Peter's working, 2 soccer games, and one of my kids has a Birthday to go to.

Boy... I usually like one night besides Sunday to relax, but not this weekend. I'm going to miss it, lol!

Karen and cfile like this.
  8. sabrinavc

sabrinavc Designer

This evening we have to go to the parent contact at school to hear how Sanne is doing, she is now in 3rd secondary but I already guess they will tell everything is good :)
    After that, we are going to eat some take away food to make it easy and problaby watch a movie at home.
    Saturday's are always busy, both boys are playing soccer so tomorrow 2 matches, my oldest has a match at 10AM and my youngest at 12.30PM so I know it will be a rush morning, both matches are 20 minutes from each other. But I love to watch them and see they having fun. Don't know yet what we are going to do in the afternoon.
    Sunday, we will work in our main bathroom to have it finally finished. And weekend is over before we know ...

marijke, KarenB, Karen and 1 other person like this.
  9. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Awesome to hear this Barbara! Enjoy your family!!

10. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Let's see.... I hope to scrap and get caught up. I'm also behind on a read-a-long I'm doing, so I need to read that book. And... i have an eye Dr appointment to renew the lenses in my glasses and sunglasses. At some point I should also do some meal prep, and probably make a grocery list/trip for the next week of meals.... but I think we're good until Tuesday on that front. It can wait. :giggle

Karen likes this.
  11. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Quiet weekend here. I clean on Fridays; the serious cleaning---during the week I just putz here and there. My Sabbath starts at sundown tonight so from then to Saturday night, just quiet and relaxing. Have Shabbat on Saturday which is always nice getting together with friends and LOTS of good food!!!! Sunday some serious but FUN scrapping. Have layouts that have to be uploaded to all the proper places.
    So -- @bestcee whats this "Adobe Room" and game stuff all about????? Curious minds want to know??????

cfile and bestcee like this.
  12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

So true!!!!

13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

The Adobe room is a chat room, but you can hear the host, and you can see a screen. On the third Saturday off the month we play a game in there together. If you've been to watch Cheryl Scrap, it's a similar idea. Only for pictionary- one of the attendees draws, while the team guesses!
    Come check it out if you can!

14. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Yes I definitely need to seriously catch up on MOC!!
    No more plans so that’s possible.

bestcee likes this.
  15. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

We are going to the BIG BIG city of Albuquerque.
    [​IMG]
    My hubs and I will visit me son in the treatment center, and then meet up with my eldest daughter and other two boys at the Aquarium! Shark feeding at 2pm and my 9 year old is beside himself!
    [​IMG]
    HOme to a 3 year old birthday party, with a family I love and adore to be around, and it will be a full house of happy! Late Night and then church on Sunday...MOnday, collapse!

bestcee likes this.
  16. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I finished my mom's scarf last Wednesday, so I am now free to devote myself to scrapbooking!

It's robotics build season and my husband coaches my son's team, so he will be gone a couple of hours tonight and most of tomorrow. My son (the one on the robotics team) has winter drumline practice, four hours tonight and 13 hours tomorrow. So I am down to being responsible mom for two children, who will happily hook themselves up to their computers and play Minecraft together all weekend.

(I'm a good mom. :blush)

Therefore, my weekend appears to be wide open and I'm planning to do laundry (always behind on it in the winter, because there are more loads) and to *start* on my MOC layouts. I'm super excited about it and am having a hard time concentrating on my work today! (Shh! :giggle)

bestcee and jk703 like this.
  17. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

Scrapping, cleaning, maybe some reorganization of my craft room?
    I'm behind on challenges so I'm going to try and catch up. And maybe finish my DD so I can get a book printed.
    Cleaning because even though we're *only* home in the afternoons and evenings there's always things that pile up!

18. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

My son has a hockey tournament this weekend- so we have a game tonight- 2 on saturday & 1 on Sunday! We also have tickets to see our local (Spokane Chiefs) hockey game Saturday night in my hubby's work's suite so that'll be fun! Hockey filled weekend! ;) Hopefully I can get some MOC time in between there somewhere!

19. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I'm bummed I missed yesterdays speed scrap, but I'm definitely in for game night on Saturday! It'll be like a ladies night right!

Other than that, try and stay caught up on the challenges (only 12 days left!) and fly by the seat of my pants for the rest of the weekend!

20. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I spent the morning dealing with our medical spending account and some other miscellaneous bills. I got so frustrated at one point that I just had to stop making calls - I could tell my face was turning red and I DO NOT want to end up in the ER with another anxiety attack! LOL Sooooo, I'm just hanging out in the forum, watching some YouTube and then I'm going to scrap before picking up Daniel.

I've got to do some template designing, but other than that, I plan to scrapbook all weekend and work on a few projects around the house. Pictionary Saturday night. Church on Sunday.