TLP Creative Team Call! Are YOU the next Polly?

Discussion in 'iDSD Party Pad 2016' started by lmccandless, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

2. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

3. fruitysuet

I'm still debating. There is such a wonderful team here it would be a honour to join, that's for sure.

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.
  4. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I totally did not just do a test to find out my animal personality. Nope.

Anyway, application send! :backing

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

And now you should share. The test and what you are :agree

berniek likes this.
  6. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

Good Luck everyone!!!! I know Laura is going to have a hard time!!!!! And where is this animal personality test at??? @berniek I just looked thru this entire thread to see if I missed something?! LOL

berniek likes this.
  7. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

So I just googled it. It's not something someone posted before me. But it's here if you want to join in the fun: http://animalinyou.com

And I am..... A PORCUPINE!!
    (It's actually scarily fitting.)

The Porcupine personality
    Thrifty; Practical; Cynical

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

[​IMG]
    Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

8. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I totally did that too...

Like Berniek, i googled. found several!
    i got a giraffe on one, and horse on another. :giggle in the end, i didn't choose any of that, called it "over thinking" and then sent my app. :)

bellbird and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  9. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

As of 5 pm EST on Monday, all applications have received an email response. THANK YOU ALL!!

10. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

SOOOOO exciting!!!

[​IMG]

11. fruitysuet

12. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@berniek

Too funny I took this test and got the Beaver!!! Never Never would I of thought to put that when I applied! :no2

berniek likes this.
  13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh my lanta! @berniek Thank you. I know I'm a little self conscious, but I wasn't expecting Hippo. :rollin:rofl

There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud" ~Carl Sandburg

Despite this occasionally destructive behavior, there is no bigger heart beating in the animal kingdom. Hippos are loving, warm, creatures who are concerned with the emotional well-being of everyone they know.

Food acts as a salve for hippos' loneliness and alienation, and with their intimate knowledge of it they are excellent chefs and food critics. Extraordinarily fond of children they often volunteer for baby-sitting duties, finding solace in the unjudgmental nature of youth. Hippos are the first to bake cookies for the local school.

For some reason the IRS hires hippo personalities in large numbers - probably because of their aggressive and intimidating demeanor when agitated. Like the elephant personality, a hippo has a wonderfully rich voice. The deep resonance produced by their bulk, together with their desire to hide from society, makes them perfect for the role of a phone receptionist, operator, or even a phone sex actor.

I now have a list of occupations to explore! I may have to retake that test later. I'm laughing too hard now!

berniek, KellyM and lmccandless like this.
  14. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL at animal personality test - have to take that now out of curiosity - i must be a cat

berniek and KellyM like this.
  15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Apparently I'm a penguin! -reading this, it's scary how true this is! And it's a bird (flightless but still) so again quite fitting
    Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

[​IMG]
    But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, in many cases a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are frequently disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their lives and they always put their family first.

bestcee and berniek like this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

well if you are, @bestcee u must be like this one in the Project Mouse fantasy pack -(she's on the right in the preview) it's just darling, one of my fave elements. And hey everyone wants a hippopotamus for xmas -so there's that?!
    [​IMG]

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

these are all good things in my book :)

berniek likes this.
  18. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I can't believe I'm gong to take a what animal am I test. :giggle!

bestcee and berniek like this.
  19. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Love that test link, @berniek! I took it and got (especially scarily true parts in bold):

You are a Badger!
    • Smallish
    • Patriotic
    • Protective
    • Passionate
    • Blunt
    • Agressive
    Badgers are closely related to weasel personalities and share the same range as their cousins the skunks. What distinguishes them from their relatives is their extraordinary physical and emotional strength and tenacious approach to life's challenges. Good looking, small to medium sized individuals, they walk and talk as if they own the world and their powerfully built bodies and dominating personalities back down for no one, not even the much larger personality of the lion. They will confidently enter the territory of others -- woe betide anyone who blocks their path.

[​IMG]
    Like most carnivores, badgers stay in shape with regular physical activity and are well dressed and precisely groomed. They enjoy all sports and their competitive natures drive them to the edges of their abilities. Because of their small size, they sometimes feel the need to assert themselves to gain the respect accorded the larger. However, the badger's tendency to bite off more than it can chew often results in an overestimation of its capabilities. With the heart of a tiger beating in a body the size of a small dog, tenacity is both its greatest asset and biggest downfall.

Badger personalities seldom find time for the finer pleasures of life. Art and literature are considered distracting to the pursuit of resources, and their reading habits are usually confined to light fiction or popular action novels.

Badgers are almost always successful in business but often find themselves over their head. Towering ambitions cause them to make sweeping plans without considering the finer details of the exercise. With such an abundance of self-confidence, badgers sometimes rush headlong into overwhelming situations and are forced to burrow their way out. Even so, they never go down without a fight.

The badger is highly regarded as a leader, especially by the smaller animal personalities, but their physical stature can limit political ambitions. This doesn't deter them from running races they are destined to lose, however. Like their cousin the weasel, badgers are opportunists and sometimes team up in business with the more thoughtful animal personalities to help offset their impetuous nature. As a salesperson, they have few equals. Jobs requiring a high degree of proactive selling are ideally suited for the badger's get-up-and-go personality. As managers they are somewhat overbearing, but nonetheless fair and rational. They don't exhibit much of an ego and with their head down, rooting for opportunities, badgers always generate a great deal of respect from their peers.

20. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

LOL.. I am my favorite animal! :giggle

You are a Penguin!
    • Witty
    • Meticulous
    • Inscrutable
    • Dual-natured
    Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

[​IMG]
    But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, in many cases a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are frequently disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their lives and they always put their family first.

KatrinaHunt13, Li Li Wee and berniek like this.