Monthly Muse October 2017 - Week #2

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mimisgirl, Oct 12, 2017.

1. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Art Journaling Monthly Muse!

Muse:

verb: to reflect deeply on something
    noun: the source of artistic inspiration

Aaaannnd, week 2! Lol, you guys this month is so crazy full! But that is good right! The leaves are turning orange and red here - oh and yellow, lots of yellow, the weather just went crazy and cooled way down, bringing in our signature PNW rain! I am totally cozied up in my living room with a hot cup of cinnamon tea and and mulled spice candles burning.

So lets do Fall ya'll! I know most of you are gearing up for (or already in the midst of ) Fall anyway, and there have been some GORGEOUS releases lately centered on Fall, so FALL is the name of the game this week.

Once again, I have three color palettes for you to choose from, and you don't have to use ALL the colors (because this first one has a lot, I know) but let the colors inspire you. You can make a season centered page, or not - but do use the colors for your inspiration.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once you are ready to share your page make sure you added to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE and then post it in this thread. To do so, copy the 3rd link on the right hand side of your LO, the one that reads :
    Share BB Code:
    and just paste the copied link into your text in the post DO NOT use any icons, no need to click on anything, just copy on the link, then paste it here in your text! :)

:)
    We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month, even more incentives for your inspiration! You can use any products in The Lilypad store, make sure you follow our gallery guidelines.
    GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

Pages are due last day of the month.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!!!​

bbymks5 likes this.
  2. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

For some reason palette # 3 will not show up on my screen (just an IMG which does nothing when I click on it). I see it now. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  4. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

I selected palette #1 - I recolored the BG paper to exactly match ballet slipper and used navy peony for the font color. Also in the photo is golden lime, butterum, grenadine and autumn maple.
    [​IMG]

5. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

I picked the first color palette. This is an ATC.
    [​IMG]

6. mimisgirl

hmm, is anyone else having trouble - I can see it - but I wonder why it won't show for you - I don't have it in a gallery - just pulled it from the website. Let me see what I can do.

7. mimisgirl

8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I hate to be a pain...but I can't see image one LOL Just

9. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

10. bbymks5

I see it now :)

mimisgirl likes this.
  11. mimisgirl

Lol, They are BIG images - so it might be that they are having trouble loading for you guys (they are already stored in my cookies so I have no trouble. Maybe - IF you are having trouble, reload the page - or refresh whichever - and see if that helps?!!

bbymks5 likes this.
  12. bbymks5

I was inspired by a couple...I love copper hair, so I had to add Malone, unfortunately I didn't have anything teal, so I went with color pallet one.

[​IMG]

13. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

I used palette #3
    [​IMG]

14. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I went with color choice # 3 again.

[​IMG]

16. orkan

orkan Well-Known Member

17. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I chose the Pantone orange and grey, fell in love with Tangie & Rebecca Mega Collab released yesterday, which inspired me and kicked me to finish my 2008 Book to print. It was one of the most amazing Falls ever... !!!!
    [​IMG]

GwenCreative likes this.
  18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I took the Pantone Palette.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

20. mimisgirl

Wow, you guys are rocking this! Keep them coming! I love all the inspiration.

Just FYI - i have arthritis and have had a flair up in my thumbs of all places - along with what I now know is a large cyst on my right thumb which makes typing, writing, using a mouse very painful - so I might not finish my pages this month after all - I can only work for about 10 minutes before my thumbs need a break. But I will sure LOVE seeing all that you guys make! Taking notes for future projects!