Have you seen any good movies lately? | Pad Patter 1.12.18

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jenevang, Jan 12, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Where do you live that movie houses are banned?

2. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

We talk about going to the movies a lot, but it doesn't seem to happen. My husband even bought a subscription for each of us from MoviePass, thinking that would be a good incentive to get us to go. ($10/month, limited to one movie per day.) We haven't used it yet, partly for time and partly because there hasn't been anything that we've been wanting to go see. I wanted to take the kids to see The Star and Coco, but we never made it out and I think we may have missed both.

Mylinn likes this.
  3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I took one of my girls to The Greatest Showman today. I was leary because I don't usually enjoy musicals, but I was happily surprised. It was a really good story and fun learning about P.T. Barnum. I'm sure it's not all true historically, but left me with lots to think about and be grateful for.

4. Sweeet

Sweeet Active Member

The Mountain Between Us was a really good movie!

5. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Checking back in here to report back on Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri... such a good movie! Very dark and funny (but the kind of funny you feel a little guilty laughing at). Now to figure out which potential Oscar contender to see next.