Anxiety It's New For Me

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by KatrinaHunt13, Jul 19, 2017.

1. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

I just wanted to hug you when I read this! I've been there. I find that my anxiety is worse when I have a lot going on too.

djp332 and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  2. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Thanks for the virtual hug!

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.
  3. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Hugs from me too. I can definitely relate. xx

djp332 and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  4. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

All of you are amazing! Thank you for sharing what works for you. I almost didn't post this thread, but I am glad I did just for the fact of everyone supporting one another.

Hang in there, it's what I keep telling myself. Hugs to all.

5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm sending ((HUGS)) to you Katrina, and everyone who posted. It's amazing how just sharing your struggle brought out so many people who understand where you're coming from AND have ideas on how to combat the unwanted anxiety.

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and it's totally related to my chronic back pain. It just wears me down and I feel awful, and then the anxiety, well, I start having imaginings about things that haven't happened and aren't likely to happen or what I think others are thinking or will think and before you know it, I'm in a tailspin, sweating and breathing hard and it's awful. I love beautiful things, great smells, comfy blankets, etc., so I make time to focus on those things. Even if it's just 5 or 10 minutes, taking time to just watch candles burn or rub my fingers on a fave blanket . . . these things can really soothe me. The biggest thing has just been slowing down. Knowing that I cannot do everything. I do what I can and let the rest go.

6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Chatting things through is always a great idea, a friend, a counselor, even a helpful thread like this at The Lilypad.
    Sending you all a hug now too!