Comments on Profile Post by bbymks5

1. GlazeFamily3
    GlazeFamily3
    Just in time for the GORGEOUS new Project Mouse Wizarding kit that came out!
    Oct 26, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  2. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @GlazeFamily3 That's exactly what I said LOL!!! It's still hard to believe the first book was introduced 19 years ago in the US and 20 in the UK!! Makes me feel SOOOOO old LOL!!
    Oct 26, 2017
  3. GlazeFamily3
    GlazeFamily3
    well... I have actually never read them. DD is reading them with DH right now and they are on book 4. We are all watching the movies as they finish each book and I will admit they are REALLY good!
    Oct 26, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Oct 26, 2017
  5. GlazeFamily3
    GlazeFamily3
    Oh I don't know... maybe the first one? I didn't like two as much, but three was good too. I can't wait until they finish book 4 so we can watch the movie! A friend upgraded all her DVD's to blu-ray, so she gave us the complete set of Harry Potter movies on DVD!
    Oct 26, 2017
    bestcee and bbymks5 like this.
  6. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Oh WOW!! What an awesome neighbor! I can't wait to see the first one!
    Oct 27, 2017
  7. Chippi
    Chippi
    AWESOME! The Harry Potter movies are my go to when I just need some background noise. And my whole family love both the books and movies. My 8 y/o is up to the 4th book and 5th movie. She can't get enough!!!
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 and bestcee like this.
  8. Li Li Wee
    Li Li Wee
    I have not read the book. I watched the movie but not all. I think I should have a Harry Porter marathon.
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  9. cfile
    cfile
    YAY!!! You will be re reading and re reading them too!
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  10. cfile
    cfile
    Read the books first then see the movies as there is a lot of detail in the books :) Enjoy!
    Oct 27, 2017
    Chippi and bbymks5 like this.
  11. cfile
    cfile
    Of the movies, my favorite is the first movie as that is the most detailed. The rest of the movies 3 on are not as detailed and there are things left out as the books are big and there is only so much screen time. Books 1 & 2 were better to set to Movies as they were the most detailed :) Enjoy!
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  12. GlazeFamily3
    GlazeFamily3
    @cfile my daughter was getting SO MAD at the third movie for all the stuff they left out!
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 and cfile like this.
  13. cfile
    cfile
    Desi, my husband never read the books. He went to the movies with me and he was lost. He got the first one.. he even enjoined the studio tour in London with me.. we are going to Orlando in March to HP world, but he still doesn't get the movies after 2!
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 and GlazeFamily3 like this.
  14. Tree City
    Tree City
    better late than never! :)
    Oct 27, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  15. bestcee
    bestcee
    @cfile that's so funny! I hated the first movie because Peeves was left out! I think 5 is my favorite. Although I decided that movies and books are 2 separate things.
    Oct 27, 2017
    cfile and bbymks5 like this.
  16. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    I had no idea my mom had the first 7 books, Quiddich Through the Ages, Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Beasts (which she can't find at the moment) and the movies!! She's going to let me have them since she's done with them! So. Excited.
    Oct 27, 2017
    cfile, GlazeFamily3 and bestcee like this.