Comments on Profile Post by Chippi

1. Chippi
    Chippi
    He is ok!! It was just scary because he had a fever but no other symptoms.
    They wanted a urine sample (straight into the cup, from a 2 y/o, are they stupid?!) and kept us there for 4 hours waiting for him to pee (which he didn't) and then said it probably wasn't necessary anyway, just gave him ibuprofen and sent us home, at 12:30am.
    Oct 23, 2017
  2. Chippi
    Chippi
    Then I had to take my sister to the airport in the morning...
    Then Bellamy threw up in the car on the way home from the airport, and that is one thing I CAN'T deal with.
    Oct 23, 2017
  3. Chippi
    Chippi
    But I got a good night sleep last night, and he is much better today, and I am going to scrap and eat some Chinese food when he has his nap!
    Oct 23, 2017
    bestcee likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Sorry he was so sick :( But glad he's feeling better!!
    Oct 23, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  5. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Oh no!! Hopefully he'll be back to 100% tomorrow! Sorry you missed all of the fun :(
    Oct 23, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  6. Tree City
    Tree City
    Poor kid! :( I'm glad he's feeling better, and hopefully you got some scrapping done!
    Oct 23, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  7. bellbird
    bellbird
    wow (in the not good way) i know waiting around hospitals esp with kids sucks and so does the cleaning out the car after THAT but of all weekends too - hope you get some 'you time ' soon
    Oct 24, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  8. carrie1977
    carrie1977
    Oh no! Hope everything is better now!
    Oct 24, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  9. norton94
    norton94
    Yike!! Hope everything is better!
    Oct 24, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  10. bestcee
    bestcee
    Yikes! I'm glad he's ok. And seriously, I don't want to clean up the mess a 2 year old makes attempting to pee in a cup.
    Oct 24, 2017
    Chippi likes this.