Comments on Profile Post by bbymks5

1. Meredith78
    Meredith78
    The same random place is the missing socks out of the washing machine?
    Sep 21, 2017
    enjoyyourpix and bbymks5 like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    cereal eaters throw them in garbage when they clear bowls. I have facts, confessions and photos to prove it! bhahahha...
    Sep 21, 2017
  3. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @Meredith78 I wonder if we made missing posters they would feel loved enough to show back up?!!?
    Sep 21, 2017
    Meredith78 likes this.
  4. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @AnneofAlamo ROFL!!! So glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth or it would have been all over the place including out of my nose!! You NEED to scrap a page with said photos!!
    Sep 21, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  5. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    We have adopted a colour coded spork system this year for all adults & kids. That way we can identify the spoon thief!
    Sep 22, 2017
    enjoyyourpix and bbymks5 like this.
  6. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Ohhh nice @Juliestcyr !! Maybe we need to do that here too!! We never seem to lose any forks or knives...but those spoons, they just runaway!
    Sep 22, 2017
  7. enjoyyourpix
    enjoyyourpix
    they do like to party. Did you hear about the rager with that crazy cat playing the fiddle? It got so wild the cow must have gotten into the "special" 'shrooms. The dog couldn't contain himself and I think I heard the spoon had a thing with the dish. I think they ran off or something ...
    Sep 24, 2017
    bbymks5 likes this.
  8. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    @enjoyyourpix Why weren't we invited to this bash?!!? I just died laughing!!
    Sep 25, 2017
    enjoyyourpix likes this.