Useless Talents | Pad Patter 3.27.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by scrapsandsass, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Now, that you mention it, it is NOT useless.... btw. Can you also pinch people really hard? My brother and I did this all the time long time ago when we were little.

2. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

9yr old & I can touch our noses with our tongues. In fact hubby just asked me the other If I can pick my nose with my tongue like the character Stitch. The answer is no, I can reach the edge of my nostrils thogh. Eeeeeewwww! I am also the QUEEN of useless trivia & for fun I like to excercise my brain with a 6 degrees of separation type game. I can link celebrities like you wouldn't believe. Last but not least, my eyelashes are so long that they easily get stuck on my brow bone & flip my lids. My boys have the lashes too. I'm forever having to help them unstick lashes, like a blessing & a curse.

[​IMG]

BevG and scrapsandsass like this.
  3. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

With my toes? Hmmm, I'll have to test that out...on my hubby. I'm about to go to bed and he's already in bed...bwahaha!

I don't remember my siblings pinching, but boy could my sister bite!

scrapsandsass likes this.
  4. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

we would pinch each other with our toes! I did it to my hubby ONCE, he threatened to divorce me. He said it was the hardest pinch he had ever experienced. SURELY he was never pinched by my brother... LOL!!!

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I can pick up things with my toes too... comes in handy when I drop stuff. I also can move around the house in the dark without running into the walls. It's good so I don't wake up my hubby when I go to the bathroom at 3 am. However, I'm cursed with hitting my head when I get into my husband's car. I don't know why I can't seem to get into the passenger seat without hitting my head. I've done it more times than I care to admit and I have to consciously think about not hitting my head when I get in or I'll hit it.... ouch!

6. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

I have a most excellent death stare. My family call it 'The Look!!'

It works a treat when people are trying to sell me unwanted goods/marketing in shops. Also translates well apparently, has scared off hawkers when we've been overseas...

My youngest inherited this look, was particularly vicious when he was about 2, with blonde curly hair that strangers insisted on patting, they did back off quickly when he gave him the stare. So funny.

Oh, and he is also capable of wearing pants backwards for a whole day, it truly is a boy thing...