Serena, Feb 18, 2018
Description:
Just the doll to showcase our dear Mrs. Peel

Credits:

Mommyish: Cu/PU - Stylin' - Just The Basics

Tangie Baxter: Await No More [Deluxe Kit] with Rebecca McMeen
bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh how awesome is that!! And so perfect for Cynthia! That dress is absolutely gorgeous and totally has her great Latina style!!
      MrsPeel and Serena like this.
    • cfile
      oh this is gorgeous and yes this is perfect for cynthia! This is so realistic too Ms. Serena!! Love it!!
    • Serena
      @IntenseMagic @cfile Thank you girls!! I worked really hard on her, was REALLY excited about the glitter effect from Leah as it made her inner beauty "shine" out through her hair, eyes and lips. hehe. I loved that little touch and was so glad I thought about it! I just wish I could have made her arms better. I hope she likes it! I saw that dress and about died at how perfect it was, she's always saying this and that about her Latina side and that she's proud, so I wanted to involve that flame too. :giggle
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Serena I know she is a bit busy today with appts. and it is Sarita's BD so I am sure she will see this later and as they say in the UK.. She will be "Gobsmacked" :) I love the glitter. You are so right, it is perfect! It really looks a lot like her and that dress is in deed Cynthia to a tee! I can see her dancing around in it :) Hugs!
    • MrsPeel
      you got me crying my eyes out in the page, this is fabulous Serena... I am so SO hugely happy that you are freeing your talent and going for it...... she is beautiful and even has my hair!!!!!! well hers is a bit better than mine !!! I'm honestly cryng my eyes out here..... Love you dearly :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!!! I love her!!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2018
    View Count: