mcurtt

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_07192017_Getting-Close_web

2017-TLP-Weekly-Focus_07192017_Getting-Close_web
mcurtt, Jul 23, 2017
Description:
Credits: Etc by Danyale - Jars Bloom. Dawn Inskip - All the Feels. Paula Kesselring - All the Feels. Pink Reptile Designs - All the Feels. Just Jaime - StoryTeller July 2017, All the Feels. Tangie Baxter - All the Feels.
MrsGaramer and MrsPeel like this.
    • Serena
      This made me laugh so much!! CUTE story, I love it!! <3 You're VERY handsome and strong, Mister Ace!
      MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
    • KittyY
      what a riot!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :rofl:rofl:rofl
      and I laughed, and laughed and laughed and keep smiling from ear to ear with your awesome talent for the visuals, and with your amazingly awesome writing skills and your more than LOVE YOU humor!!!!!!!!!!!!! now as I was enjoying this and my morning kept getting better with each sentence, I get to the "40 years" part.....I know that this type of questions maybe not appropriate to ask a lady...but ...WHAT????? you cannot be my age?????!!!!!! at what age did you start working? I always picture you on your 30s, I'm quiet sure this happened before (my short term memory is worse than bad) but I know to me, you are a thirty something......
      anyway, your talent is limitless Marylin!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO SO much for playing and this page is so so awesome, it NEEDS to be in the Froggy Faves!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel Glad I could put a smile on your face. And yes, I'm "old", hoping to retire in a little over a year. I started with my current employer when I was 19, and ACE did not come into my life immediately. Again, thank you for the Froggy Fav!:beat:heartlub:beat
    • Kimberly_Wade
      So fun! Love it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).